Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Where Do You Think You Will Be?

Where Do You Think You Will Be?

I am sitting on a mountain.
I am casting shadows into the sky.

I did not invite it, but the sun has come
and is now playing tag with me feet.

I am whispering to clouds today.

Where do you think you will be
when God reveals Himself
inside of you?

I am sitting on a mountain range.
I am a precious body of living water
offered to the Earth
from Light’s own hands.

All of existence and I will blend
I am every pillow offering comfort
to each mind and foot

Why ever talk of miracles
when you are
destined to become
Infinite Love.  


            What a spiritual question to ponder. Where will you be when you discover God? In many people’s minds God is Infinite Love. I too believe this is true. Yet Hafiz takes it one step further and says that we are destined to become the same. That God is inside each and every one of us. How wonderful it is to believe we are all sacred vessels. “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” (1 Peter 4:8). Whatever your Truth is, you can find it through Love.

Mountains in Vancouver, Canada
Photograph: Arden Gewirtz



No comments:

Post a Comment