Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Companion For Life

Companion For Life
Our union is like this: If you feel cold I would
reach for a blanket to cover our shivering feet.

If hunger comes into your body I would run
to my garden and start digging potatoes.

If you asked for a few words of comfort and
guidance I would quickly kneel by your side
and offer you a whole book. 


If you ever ache with loneliness so much you
weep, I would say,

Here is a rope, tie it around me, I will be
your companion for life.

                   In love, the ultimate achievement seems to be to find a soulmate, a best friend, a spouse - someone to be your companion for life. Blessed are those who find it. 
                   Here is a beautiful story about lifelong love: SHMILY





              

No comments:

Post a Comment