Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Align With Truth

A magnificent force I have become, having aligned myself with Truth. 

      What truth do you align with in your life? Do you choose to align yourself with the Spirit and be led by God? Do you chose to align yourself with Beauty, Charity, Kindness, Hope, Faith, and Love? If so, you truly will become a magnificent force.
      This song, Hello My Name Is, is about the transition that takes place within us when we accept God's Truth for our own lives. It's one of the first Christian music songs to ever resonate with me. I think many of us have greeted "Regret" in its multitude of varied forms.

Hello, my name is regret
I’m pretty sure we have met
Every single day of your life
I’m the whisper inside
That won’t let you forget

to 

I am no longer defined
By all the wreckage behind
The one who makes all things new
Has proven it’s true
Just take a look at my life


Hello My Name Is (2013), Matthew West 

No comments:

Post a Comment